Bible 100 takes participants thru the entire Bible, Genesis to Revelation in only 100 minutes. Bible 100 helps people see the Bible as manageable and meaningful.
With the Bible 100 Small Group Study, your small group can study the entire Bible in only five sessions:
- Session 1: Introduction & Genesis
- Session 2: Exodus to Kings
- Session 3: Kings to Malachi (end of Old Testament)
- Session 4: Matthew to Acts (including the Synoptic Puzzle)
- Session 5: Romans to Revelation
Bible 100 does not require homework.
The Leader’s Guide and Small Group Participant Guide offer “Examine and Explore” sections because participants often want to learn more about particular stories and people, but this is optional and self-directed. No homework? That’s manageable!
Each session of Bible 100 is structured for a 60 to 90-minute meeting with these elements:
- Gathering Activity and Opening Prayer (10-20 minutes)
- Video segment (20 minutes)
- Discussion (25-45 minutes)
- Closing Prayer (5 minutes)
This five-session study makes use of these components:
- DVD for Small Group Study
- Leader’s Guide
- Small-Group Participant Workbook (one per person)
- Supplemental Resources CD (including printables, slides, and more)
- Access to Leader’s Only website with special content