Some people can casually say, “I love you,” but for others, it’s an almost sacred phrase that is reserved for the most special of circumstances and people. Steph and I explore our experience with love—the word and the emotion. When I think of “love,” I think of the verse in 1 John that tells us, “God is love.” I also think of my husband. I’ve been in love with him since I was a teenager. Steph talks about how she understood love in a new way when her first nephew was born. I share that I understood unconditional love only after I became a mom. In this episode, Steph and I have an honest conversation about what makes us feel loved and what love means to us
Join our community at BuyMeACoffee for access to a downloadable PDF of this episode’s Questions for Reflection:
- What is the first thing you think of when you hear the word love?
- How has the love you received from your parents influenced the way you understand love now?
- Can you remember a moment when you first really understood what love is?
- What makes you feel loved?
- Is it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all?